The WEEE Directive came into effect on 1st July 2007. It requires electrical products to be recycled at the end of their useful life.
Most Victor products requiring an electrical supply are ‘in scope’ of the Directive.
The following are out of scope of the Directive:
- Gas equipment
- Ambient products (unless they require an electrical supply e.g. SSO, fluorescent gantry etc)
- Fixed or mechanically joined counters
- Products hard wired into a 3 phase electrical supply
- Products with a plumbed in water supply
- Synergy drop ins
- All spare parts
- All products exported from the UK
Products in scope are now marked as such.
To view our UK Producer Registration Certificate click here