Case Study: Slaley Hall Hexham, Northumberland
March 14, 2018 | Victor Manufacturing Ltd
Victor brings you this brilliant case study of our successful project for Slaley Hall in Hexham, Northumberland.
The requirement was to replace an existing chaffing dishes on tables style breakfast servery with elegant but flexible servery counters. Set in an Edwardian Mansion the choice of materials specified needed to match the elegant surrounds.
”We at Slaley Hall are delighted with our new servery, Victor quickly grasped what we were trying to achieve….. the end result exceeded our expectations and has allowed us to further enhance the food service offer to our discerning guests” Allan Wilson – Resident Manager
- Synergy refrigerated wells & heated glass modules
- Countertop from 20mm Bon Accord granite
- Counter fronts Nevamar Tendu WZ2007PV
- Units are mobile and individually wired to allow maximum flexibility
- Magnetic bright stainless steel feature joint strips
- Matching chef’s station with induction hob and splash screen
SITE INFORMATION: Four star country hotel and golf course
DISTRIBUTOR: Lockhart Catering Equipment
All the best,
+44 (0)1274 722125